We Supply the Life-Changing Dolphin Pool Cleaner in Melbourne
Everyone loves the inviting, crystal clear water of a swimming pool in the summer where you get to cool off and relax. However, it usually requires several components to ensure the water is bright and enticing. Pooltronics offers you the easy way out with the robotic Dolphin pool cleaner in Melbourne. It’s the ideal solution for domestic and commercial pools, and there are no restrictions to the size it can handle.
Benefits of a Dolphin Pool Cleaner
While it’s great to own a pool and have it available for any time you feel the urge for a dip, the cleaning and maintenance are up to you. Cleaning the pool is an exhausting task which is why some people neglect it, resulting in water that becomes the breeding ground for bacteria and other pathogens. The robotic cleaner is simple to use and has numerous benefits.
- You don’t have to be a professional to handle a robotic pool cleaner, and it’s as easy as popping it into the water to operate. Furthermore, it’s a far more efficient method of pool cleaning than traditional processes. Since the robot contains advanced computer technology, it senses the area of the pool, which prevents it from getting stuck in corners and ensures that it thoroughly cleans every inch.
- Apart from the initial outlay of cash, a robot pool cleaner is a cost-effective solution. Thanks to its superior technology and highly efficient motor, the cleaner operates quicker than other options and, perhaps more importantly, consumes less energy. They run on a low-voltage power supply which eliminates its dependence on your property’s energy usage.
- Strong chemicals such as chlorine was previously a critical requirement for cleaning a pool. However, thanks to the robot cleaner and its abilities, you reduce the demand for cleaning chemicals. Additionally, the cleaner is eco-friendly and doesn’t produce harmful chemicals or gases.
What to Expect from Pooltronics Regarding a Dolphin Pool Cleaner Service
As much as robots are amazing and this form of technology is a glimpse into the future, it’s a mechanical item that inevitably requires maintenance. We can also assist with Dolphin pool cleaner repair.
- Our team completely strips down the cleaner to clean and assess all the main components. We use our state-of-the-art service centre that is equipped with analytic and diagnostic gear to extract data about the robotic cleaner’s behaviour. As a result, we provide you with an in-depth report and quote on the necessary repairs.
- As a result of our official certification and authorisation, we conduct in and out of warranty repairs on all Maytronics robots. We only use genuine parts, and in the majority of cases, we’re able to quote, service and repair your pool cleaning robot within 48-hours.
- We stock a wide range of robot pool cleaners that cater to various pool sizes and contain multiple features that suit your requirements. If you’d like to see the robot cleaner in action, we are happy to perform a demonstration in your pool.
We have been in this industry for over 15 years and assisted residential and commercial clients by finding the ideal robot cleaner for their pools. Additionally, we perform Dolphin pool cleaner maintenance to ensure you get the most from your cleaner.
Contact us if you’re done with exhausting pool cleaning chores and ready to enjoy clean water without the hassle.
Everything You Need to Know About Robotic Pool Cleaners in Melbourne
Although humans have built swimming pools for recreation since ancient times, cleaning them has not always been easy. This article traces the history of the swimming pool. It explains the different types of modern pool cleaners that make pool cleaning easy, such as robotic pool cleaners in Melbourne available from Pooltronics.
A Brief History of the Swimming Pool
The modern-day image we have of a deep-blue swimming pool surrounded by an emerald green lawn seems like it comes right out of the 1950s. However, people have enjoyed lounging by the poolside for much longer:
- Ancient bathing pools. Anthropologists estimate that human-made water holes for bathing and swimming are about 4600 years old. The oldest known large-scale structure is the Great Baths at Mohenjodaro in Pakistan. The structure was made from bricks and covered in plaster and laid out in terraces.
- The first true swimming pools. Swimming was part of boys' education in ancient Rome and Greece, which naturally led to the construction of dedicated pools. These pools were separate from bathing pools as they were for the specific purpose of exercise.
- The modern reincarnation. Despite these early origins, swimming pools took a long time to grow in popularity. They only became popular with the inclusion of swimming in the 1896 Olympics. Advancements in the twentieth century include filtration systems and processes such as chlorination.
Fast Facts About Different Types of Pool Cleaners
Modern technological advancements have made it easier than ever to keep a pool crystal clear. Before chlorine and filters, the only way to clean a pool completely was to remove and replace the water. Luckily, the advent of various automatic pool cleaners makes all that effort a thing of the past:
- Suction pool cleaners. This type of pool cleaner is probably the type to which most people are accustomed. They use the suction line of your pool or latch on to the skimmer and move around the pool by using the suction that the filtration pump generates. Suction cleaners are therefore underwater vacuum systems.
- Pressure pool cleaners. Pressure cleaners use the side water flow pressure that already exists within the pool to move the machine along. The water that flows back into the pool propels the cleaner. These cleaners use a filtration bag to trap dirt, which takes the pressure of the pool's filtration system.
- Robotic pool cleaners. Robotic pool cleaners run from your house's power supply and do not use the pools equipment. They take some of the pressure from your filtration system and are more cost-efficient than other types of cleaners. Robotic pool cleaner repair may be a better option than replacement when it comes to this investment in your pool.
At Pooltronics, we are highly experienced with robotic pool cleaners. Whether you want to invest in an automatic pool cleaner for the first time, you are on the lookout for robotic pool cleaner parts or in need of a robotic pool cleaner service; you don't have to look any further to ensure your pool is as clean as can be. Contact us today for everything you need with regards to robotic pool cleaners.